Creative Grids Stripology Quarters Mini Quilt Ruler
The Stripology® Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4", you’ll be able to cut 1/4" and 1/8" increments as well.
• Easy to read black and white markings.
• Whole inch, half inch, quarter inch, and eighth inch increments are included.
• Markings for 1/4" and 3/4" cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4".
• Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4" increments up to 6-1/4".
• Use the 45 degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4" increments.
• 1-1/2" cuts are highlighted with black stars.
• Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
• Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
• Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then our exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
From Creative Grids USA
By Erla, Gudrun
We Also Recommend