Pint Size Wing Clipper
The Pint Size Wing Clipper combines the four smallest sizes from our original Wing Clipper I and Wing Clipper II tools, allowing you to create 8 of the most commonly used Flying Geese sizes. This tool and the associated Fast Flying Geese construction technique, allows you to make four finished units from five squares. The best part is that each unit is constructed slightly oversized so they can be trimmed to a perfect size with perfect seam placement using the Pint Size Wing Clipper tool. Every single unit will be exactly right every time. Who ever thought that would happen with Flying Geese units?!?!
- Ruler Size: 4½” x 8¼”
- Eight unit sizes from ½” x 1" finished to 2¼”x 4½” finished units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish in ¼”, ½”, ¾” and whole inch increments
- Unit heights increase in ¼” increments
- Step by step illustrated instructions included with the tool.
- Instructions and illustrations for left handed trimming included
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
We Also Recommend